Secura Key RKDT-SA-S Radio Key Dual Technology Proximity Reader (Switchplate) Reads Securakey or HID® Formatted Cards
The Radio Key® RKDT-SA-S dual technology standalone proximity card reader is a fully programmable single-door access control system in a compact, weather-resistant, surface mounted switchplate housing.
The RKDT-SA-S adds 26-bit HID® Prox compatibility to the popular Radio Key® proximity standalone access control unit. It can be used where HID® and Secura Key cards are combined at the same facility, or where customers are transitioning from HID® to Secura Key. The reader can be set to read either technology or both.
User Capacity: 65,000 sequentially numbered cards
Size: 4.5" x 3.2" x 0.84"
- No Control Panel Required
- Reads Secura Key and HID® 26-bit, 125 KHz passive proximity cards and tags
- Transition feature allows Secura Key or HID® 26-bit cards to be enabled or disabled
- Epoxy potted for extreme weather conditions
- Timed Anti-Passback up to 99 minutes
- Remote Open (REX) Input
- Recognizes up to 10 facility codes
- Latch relay programmable for NO or NC operation
- Four Operating Modes: Active, Inactive, Unlocked and Toggle
- Block Add/Delete Card feature allows quick setup
- Program with Handheld Programmer
- Wiegand Output for Future Expansion
- UL294, FCC and CE Regulatory Approvals
- Surface Mount
This Product Directly Replaces Former Securakey Part RK-65KS.
|User Capacity||65,000 sequentially numbered cards|
|Compatible Cards||HID, Radio Key|
|Compatible SK-NET System||e*ACCESS|
|Reader Width||Switchplate (Single Gang)|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Secura Key RKCM-02 Radio Key Proximity Card w/ 26- or 32-Bit Access Control Data and Laser Engraving$2.31 each x 50
$115.50 subtotal Quantity Discount AvailableMinimum quantity of 50
$3.68 each x 50
$184.00 subtotal Quantity Discount AvailableMinimum quantity of 50
$4.24 each x 50
$212.00 subtotal Quantity Discount AvailableMinimum quantity of 50