The Secura Key ET-WRS Contactless Smart Card Reader/Writer with RS-232 and Wiegand Interface (Switchplate) is a reliable, easy-to-use access control option for a variety of applications. Its compact design and polycarbonate housing make it a strong, sturdy means of regulating access to a building or area, and with a read range of up to 4" and an ISO card read range of 2.5", getting a fast, reliable card read is easy. With both RS-232 and Wiegand communication interfaces and a working temperature range of -40° to +158°F, it will quickly become a trusted part of your security system.
• Color: Black
• US Single Gang Box
• Read Range: Up To 4"
• ISO Card Read Range: Up To 2.5"
• Buzzer Control: Host Activated
• Bi-Color LED: Host Activated - Red/Green
• Communications: Wiegand And RS-232 Output
• Material: Polycarbonate
• Dimensions: 4.5" x 3.2" x 0.84"
• Frequency: 13.56 MHz
• Cable Required: Wiegand – 22-24 AWG, 5-10 cond, shielded; RS-232 – 4 cond shielded;
• Cable Distance: Wiegand - 500ft, RS-232 -100 ft.
• Power Supply: 50/90 avg/max @ 5-14VDC
• Temperature Range: 40° to +70°C (-40° to +158°F)
• Card Compatibility Read UID: ISO 15693 Standard
Card Compatibility R/W:
• Secura Key e*Tag® cards
• TI HF-1
• Philips iCode SLI
• ST-Micro LRI 512 and 2kBit
• Infineon My-D and My-D Lite
|Compatible SK-NET System||e*ACCESS|
|Reader Width||Switchplate (Single Gang)|