A contactless smart card and key tag reader, the ET-SR-X-R is the next generation in Secura Key technology. This reader features a solid state relay for controlling door strikes and other devices as well as four inputs to monitor contact closures. Designed for use with e*Tag cards, this versatile smart card reader is also capable of using a variety of other name-brand cards and key tags. UL 294 listed and FCC/CE approved.
The ET-SR-X-R is also available in a conveniently bundled kit with 4 of these readers, a power supply, as well as the SK-NET desktop software.
• Red / Green LED lights
• Host-activated buzzer control
• Designed for use with e*Tag cards
• Four Inputs To Monitor Contact Closures
• Epoxy-potted For Outdoor Applications
• Solid State Relay For Controlling Door Strikes
• Mullion Mount
• 4,000' Cable Distance
• Dimensions: 4.38" x 1.74" x 0.9"
• 15,693 Read / Write Protocols
• Operates On 13.56 MHz Frequency
• Power Supply: 30 mA average, 65mA max @ 5-14 VDC
• Reader Range: Up To 4" For ISO cards And 2.5" For Key Tags
• Operates in temperatures ranging from -40F To +158F And Relative Humidities From 0-100% (Non-Condensing)
• Multidrop, RS-485, Host-Driven Communication Protocols For Up To 100 Nodes (Reader S / N = Address)
• Compatible with: e*Tag, TI HF-1, Philips I-Code-SLI, ST Micro LRI, Infineon My-D, and My-D Lite Proximity Cards
This product is covered by a two-year, limited manufacturer's warranty.
|Compatible SK-NET System||NOVA.16|
Secura Key ET-SR-X-R e*Tag Contactless Reader w/ Solid State Relay
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$3.55 As low as: $3.02
$3.78 As low as: $3.22
$3.84 As low as: $3.27