The Secura Key ET-SR-R-S e*Tag® Smart Reader (SR) is designed to work seamlessly with Secura Key’s NOVA.16, SK-HUB and SK-NET. Using a proprietary wireless protocol, along with Secura Key’s other e*Tag® Smart Readers (SR), the readers can be mixed and matched (to create a hybrid system) or used separately to allow the Dealer enormous flexibility in the planning and installation process. In either case, installation times are greatly reduced.
Size: 4.50" x 3.20" x 0.84"
- Operating Frequency (Card): 13.56MHz
- ISO Standard (Card): 15693 Compliant
- Read Range (Card): ISO Card: 4" and Key Tag: 2.5"
- Data Encryption: AES
- Style: Switchplate
- Power Requirements: 5-14 VDC, Avg. 200 mA
- Door Monitoring: Class B
- Tri-Color LED: Blue/Red/Green
- Buzzer Control: Host Activated
- Communications: Radio 915 MHz
- Radio Range: Line Of Sight Up To 1,000'
- Operating Temperature Range: -40F to +158F
- Relative Humidity Range: 0 - 100% Non-Considering
- IP Rating: IP67 (Internal Testing)
- Certifications: FCC, UL, CE Mark, Canada Radio
- Compatible With: SK-MRCP (NOVA.16) and SK-HUB, ETCI04 (ISO Card), ETST03 (Compact Key Tag), ETKT03 (Bullnose Key Tag), ETAT03 (Adhesive Tag)
This product is covered by a three-year, limited manufacturer's warranty.
|Compatible SK-NET System||NOVA.16|
|Reader Width||Switchplate (Single Gang)|