Secura Key DT-SYSKIT-3 Low Frequency 2-Door Dual Technology Access Control Add-On Kit (No Cards)
Easy to learn and easy to install, without compromising quality or sacrificing critical features, these convenient SYSKITS contain everything you need for a complete two-door, expandable system. Secura Key’s feature-filled SK-NET™ software, along with the SK-ACPE advanced control panel make this a state-of-the-art package.
The DT-SYSKIT-3 features two RKDT-WM Dual-Technology Mullion Proximity Readers that can be used where both HID® and Secura Key cards are combined at the same facility, or where customers are transitioning from HID® cards to Secura Key cards. The reader can also be set to read individual card types, both at the same time, or following a transition period, reading capabilities for either card technology can be disabled.
If you are already purchasing a starter kit and need more than two doors (or if you are adding to an existing system) these kits allow you to enjoy the low kit pricing without duplicating the software, cards and the PC Cable.
- Two LF RKDT-WM Mullion Dual Technology Proximity Readers
- SK-ACPE Control Panel (Large Enclosure)
- SK-24VDC Plug-In Power Supply
- Panel Stores Up To 65,000 Cards and 10000 Events
- Two Wiegand Reader Inputs per panel
- Two Programmable Inputs and Outputs Per Reader
- Two Dual Technology Mullion Proximity Readers Capable of Reading HID® and/or Secura Key Cards
- 15 Programmable Time Zones with Graphic Interface
- Software Controls up to 200 Doors per location
- Real and Timed Antipassback
- Transaction, User and Reader Reports with Filtering
- CCTV integration
- Optional Multi-Location Software with Dial-up Modem and TCP/IP Capability
- Built-in Ethernet Adapter
- Available integrated photo ID Badging
- Optional plug-in Wireless LAN modules (SK-WLSE-MOD)
|Product||SYS Add-On Kit|
|Kit Includes||2-Door Control Panel, Circuit Board and Connectors, Mullion Readers, Power Supply|
|Compatible Cards||HID, Radio Key|