Secura Key’s new e*Tag® Midrange Reader creates a new product category of cost effective extended read range products for the contactless smart card reader market. The e-Tag® Midrange Reader provides up to an 8" read range for about the same price as competing wallswitch readers.
Contactless Smart Card technology is ideally suited for access control, time and attendance, membership/loyalty programs, logical (PC) access, storage of biometric templates, parking, ePurse, and many other applications requiring secure and reliable read/write cards.
Size: 5.95" x 6.1" x 0.95"
- ISO 15693 13.56 MHz Technology
- Card Data Encrypted Using DES with Diversified Keys
- SIA Standard Wiegand Output - Works with any Standard Access Control Panel
- Epoxy Potted for Superior Weather Resistance
- Single 2S or Dual 4S US J-Box mounting or European J-Box mounting
- Industry Standard Wire Colors and Functions for Easy Upgrade
- External LED and Buzzer Controls
- Low Voltage and Low Current Draw
- UL294, FCC, and CE Regulatory Approvals
- High-performance 32-bit ARM Cortex microcontroller
|Compatible SK-NET System||e*ACCESS|
|Reader Width||Switchplate (Single Gang)|
Secura Key ET9-RO-W-MR e*Tag Contactless Midrange Reader w/ DES Encryption
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$3.55 As low as: $3.02
$3.78 As low as: $3.22
$3.84 As low as: $3.27