Secura Key RK65K Single-Door Radio Key Stand Alone Mullion Single-Door Proximity Reader
RK65K - Compact Stand Alone Access Control System
This Proximity Reader has been discontinued and replaced by RK65K-DT Dual-Technology Standalone Proximity Reader.
The Secura-Key RK-65K is a mullion size programmable single-door access control system card reader which can manage access for up to 65,000 users. It can control an electric strike, magnetic lock, or gate operator, and has an additional programmable input which may be set as a remote open input or as an LED/Beeper control for use with the Wiegand output.
- 65,000 User Capacity
- Latch Timer Range from ¼ second up to 18 hours
- Easily add or delete users with RK-HHP handheld programmer
- Optional added tamper protection with SecuRelay™
- Dynascan® Auto Tuning for Superior Read Range
- Up to 6” Read Distance
- No Control Panel Required
- 125 kHz Proximity Technology
- Wiegand Output for Future Expansion
- UL294, FCC and CE Regulatory Approvals
Size: 3.50" x 1.60" x 0.60"
|User Capacity||65,000 sequentially numbered cards|
|Compatible Cards||Radio Key|
|Compatible SK-NET System||e*ACCESS|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Secura Key RKCM-02-PK25 Radio Key Proximity Card w/ 26- or 32-Bit Access Control Data and Laser Engraving (Pack of 25)
Securakey RK65K-DT Dual-Technology Standalone S-Shape Mullion Proximity Reader For SecuraKey And HID® Proximity Cards