Secura Key Contactless Smart Card technology is ideally suited for access control, time and attendance, membership programs, logical (PC) access, storage of biometric templates, parking, ePurse, and many other applications requiring secure and reliable read/write cards.
The e*Tag® ET-WXS reader uses 13.56 MHz technology, and works with Secura Key encoded cards and key tags that meet the ISO 15693 international standard. The special DES encryption makes e*Tag cards virtually impossible to counterfeit.
The ET-WXS contactless smart card reader features an SIA standard Wiegand output, making it compatible with most access control panels. Industry standard wire colors and functions allow easy upgrade of existing Wiegand or proximity readers.
In addition to the Wiegand interface, the ET-WXS also has a RS485 port which allows two-way data transfer for read/write applications. The RS485 protocol is point-to-point, and can be used simultaneously with the Wiegand interface if required.
Size: 4.50" x 3.20" x 0.84"
- ISO 15693 Open Standard 13.56 MHz Technology
- Card Data Encrypted Using DES with Diversified Keys
- RS485 port, which allows two-way data transfer for read/write applications
- SIA Standard Wiegand Output - Works with Any Standard Access Control Panel
- Industry Standard Wire Colors and Functions for Easy Upgrade
- External LED and Buzzer Controls
- Low Voltage and Low Current Draw
- UL294, FCC, and CE Regulatory Approvals
|Compatible SK-NET System||e*ACCESS|
|Reader Width||Switchplate (Single Gang)|
Secura Key ET-WXS e*Tag Contactless Reader w/ DES Encryption And Standard Wiegand Output
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$3.55 As low as: $3.02
$3.78 As low as: $3.22
$3.84 As low as: $3.27