A contactless smart card and key tag reader, the ET-SR-X-D-W is the next generation in Secura Key technology. This reader features a solid state relay for controlling door strikes and other devices, a decorative case allowing for indoor J-box mounting, and a ISO 15693 open standard 13.56 MHz technology. Designed for use with e*Tag cards, this versatile smart card reader is also capable of using a variety of other name-brand cards and key tags. UL 294 listed and FCC/CE approved. For Indoor Use Only.
Size: 4.50" x 2.75" x 0.7"
- Wallswitch design
- U.S. Single Gang Box Mounting
- 1.9 oz. (53.86)
- For indoor use
- Power Requirements: 30 mA average, 65mA max at 5-14 VDC
- Host-activated buzzer control
- Multidrop, RS-485, host-driven communication protocols for up to 100 nodes (Reader S / N = Address)
- 4,000' cable distance
- Compatible with: e*Tag, TI HF-1, Philips I-Code-SLI, ST Micro LRI, Infineon My-D, and My-D Lite proximity cards
- Reader Range: up to 4" for ISO cards and 2.5" for key tags
- Operates on a 13.56 MHz frequency
- Operates in temperatures ranging from -40F to +158F and relative humidities from 0-95% (non-condensing)
This product is covered by a two-year, limited manufacturer's warranty.
|Compatible SK-NET System||NOVA.16|
|Reader Width||Switchplate (Single Gang)|
Secura Key ET-SR-X-D-W Indoor e*Tag Contactless Reader w/ Solid State Relay
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
$3.55 As low as: $3.02
$3.78 As low as: $3.22
$3.84 As low as: $3.27