The Secura Key DTK-XR Surge Suppressor is a multi-line surge suppressor that can protect an SK-ACPE, 28SA-PLUS, SK-MRCP or other access control panel from damaging power surges. With the DTK-XR Surge Suppressor, you’ll have the protection you need to keep power, data and phone lines safe from surges. Its red and green LED indicator lights make it easy to use and with both a reset button and the capability to work with dial-up modems, you can readily integrate it into a variety of applications. Make sure to position the Secura Key DTK-XR Surge Suppressor with at least 3' of wire from the unit to be protected.
• Reset Button
• Works With Dial-Up Modems
• Red and Green LED Indicator Lights
• Suppresses And Regulates Voltage In Event Of A Surge
• Locate DTK-XR With At Least 3' Of Wire From The Unit To Be Protected
• If Using A Dial-Up Modem, Protect Modem By Running “Tip” (Usually Green) And “Ring” (Usually Red) Phone Lines To TELCO IN And Connect Phone Jack To TELCO OUT
• Connect Green Ground Wire To Dependable Earth Ground Using A Heavy Gauge Cable (12 Or 14 AWG Recommended) And Keep Wire Run To Grounding Location As Short As Possible