The DTK-CR is a multi-line surge suppressor that can protect card readers and keypads from damaging power surges. It can be used between an SK-ACPE panel and any Wiegand output reader/keypad. This is especially useful where readers are located on gates and parking control equipment. It may also be used to protect standalone access control units.
• Compatible With SK-ACPE Panel
• Can Be Used In Both Indoor And Outdoor Settings
• Compatible With Any Weigand Output Reader/Keypad
• Keep Wire Run To Grounding Location As Short As Possible
• Locate DTK-CR At Least 3 Cable-Feet Away From Unit To Be Protected
• If Operating 24-Volt Electric Lock Or Strike, Protect It By Connecting Lock Power Lines To 24V IN And OUT
• Connect Reader Power Lines From The Control Panel To 5-12V IN. Connect Power Wires From Reader To 5-12V OUT